Ever wakeup in the morning feeling exhausted ?
What are the traditional things you do?
I bet it includes something like coffee and a breakfast .
The majority of the time, I bet you are still feeling sluggish.
Now, I am not saying these things aren’t necessary but have you considered a short, sharp workout of between 5-10 minutes to get you awake.
And I am not talking HIIT training or any of your other traditional cardiovasculr activities.
I give you a sample workout that you can try underneath.
It consists of a sequence of movements to get mind and body flexible,primed and ready for the day.
All excercises demonstrations are available via clicking on the excercise name .
- Jumping Jacks-50 times
- Stretch Up to the ceiling and far down as you can- 20 times
- Spinal Twists-10 each way
- Neck moves-50 moving neck side to side,50 neck backwards & forwards
- Arm circles– 25 arms moving forwards, 25 arms moving backwards
- Hip circles-25 in one direction,25 in another
- Bodyweight squats-20 times
- Bird Dogs– 10 per leg
- Pushups-20 times
- Leg swings– Start with your any leg- go forwards, then to the side- 50 total reps, then repeat on the other leg for a further 50 total reps
- Clamshells-10 per leg
Try this Morning energiser routine and let me know what you think in the comments
Thanks for stopping by,